Monday, September 20, 2010

PSI: Starshooters Team 80 - Tomorrow is the first day of the rest day of my life



Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life. I will be breaking boundaries, conquering fears and taking my game to the next step. I am excited, afraid and honestly feeling cocky. A part of my brain says "Bring it on!" and another part says "I'm tired to fail." Still, in the depths of my mind I know that in every hurdle or challenge in my life I have experienced it has only made me stronger. In the end, all the strengths I gain will go to waste if I do not stay grounded to my values. This is the mindset I bring as I attend the PSI Starshooters Team 80 tomorrow.

What is the PSI Starshooters Program?
In a nutshell, if you knew that whatever you set your mind into you could never fail, what would you do?

That is the possibility that the PSI Starshooters Program opens up to you when you take on the challenge.

In the PSI Starshooters Program, you do just what it is you’ve always wanted to do but never found the courage, clarity nor belief in oneself to do. In Starshooters, the intense learnings in the seminar are transferred to everyday life a...nd become an integral part of a transformed life.

Starshooters is designed to support you in continuing to grow where it counts: IN YOUR LIFE. Over a period of 90 days, Starshooters provides a structure for putting into practice, on a day to day basis, everything you've learned in the PSI Basic Leadership Seminar. New behaviors become lifelong habits. Seminar insights are transformed into real life results.

PSI Starshooters: Your best 90 days to be the best that you can be.
The schedule for Team 80 is as follows.

1st INTENSIVE . . . Sept 21 (7pm)
Sept 25-26 (9am-5pm)
1st Breakfast . . . Oct 10 (7am-10am)
2nd INTENSIVE . . .Nov 6-7 (9am-8pm)
2nd Breakfast . . . Nov 28 (7am-10am)
3rd INTENSIVE . . . Dec 18-19 (9am-8pm)

Investment Fee: Php 25,000
Early bird: P22,500 until Sept. 12, 2010
For Installment Plan until the 2nd Intensive: Php 27,500

Source: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=112954395426621

To ask details about the PSI Starshooters Program:
For Manila: Camille at 0917-7231976 or 0918-5785981 or at (02) 975-9760.
Email: camille.martinez@psileadership.org

For Lucena: Lourdes Pasatiempo 0920-9504893
For Cebu: Glia Benedicto 0920-5131949
For other seminars and information log on to www.psileadership.org

No comments:

Post a Comment