Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Changing Directions by Cito Beltran: Free Seat for me!!!

It is a wonderful morning indeed today as one of the first e-mails I read is from Jenny Ignacio-Magalong of Learning & Business Events Planner.

The e-mail reads like this:

Dear Sir/Madam,


Congratulations! You are entitled for one (1) complimentary ticket to the "Changing Direction: Achieving Personal & Organizational Success Through Strategic Thinking" with Mr. Cito Beltran.

All you have to do is email me your Name, Mobile No. & E-mail Address.

We expect to share with your great learnings on August 21, 2010 (Saturday) at 1:30PM at the Victory Center, Upper Level Promenade, Greenhills. Please look for the undersigned at the registration booth.


Thank you and see you soon.


Jenny Ignacio-Magalong
Learning & Business Events Planner
0939.1177856

This means I won!!!I actually won a free seat. This is so ecstatic. Hence, I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to the organizers of the event who made this event possible; to Ms. Jenny for sending me this great news this morning; to Mr. Cito Beltran for holding this event (I'm pretty sure there will be more reasons to thank him for after the seminar); to the person who gave me the opportunity to attend this seminar, your "Yes" made a difference today. I wish you'll have more chances to make differences in people's lives.

See you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment