Sunday, August 15, 2010

Changing Directions by Cito Beltran: An invitation from the Financial Planners of the Philippines



I got this invite from the e-mail. Only one week to go before the actual seminar so if your free on August 21, 2010 from 1:30 to 5:3o pm, you can contact Jenny Ignacio-Magalong to attend Cito Beltran's Changing Direction: Achieving Personal and Organizational Success Through Strategic Thinking. The rate to attend this seminar right now is P2,000 pesos. The early bird rate of P1400 ended last August 6, 2010. They are not advising any discount rates for group attendees but I guess it will not hurt to ask. The contact details are posted in the photo attached.

If you are not familiar with the speaker, (which I think most Filipinos who watch the news will readily recognize the guy), Mr. Cito Beltran is a Media - Public Relations- Communications Professional, Trainer & motivational speaker, Business Consultant (source Mr. Cito Beltran's LinkedIn page).

According to the site of Mr. Randell Tiongson http://www.randelltiongson.com/cito-beltran-changing-directions/ , this seminar will focus on Strategic thinking to answer several life questions:

STRATEGIC THINKING

Begins with identifying your purpose. But what is your purpose or objective in your personal or corporate life? Find out the answers through Strategic Thinking seminar with Mr. Cito Beltran.

What do I do?
Where am I now?
Where am I going?
How do I get there?
When will I get there?
What will it cost me?
What is the cost of changing personal or organizational direction?
Do I need to change direction?
Is the change acceptable? How do I sustain the attitude?

There is also an ongoing promo to win a free seat to this event. To get more details you can check out Cito Beltran's facebook page. One of his older posts show this or you can check it at http://www.randelltiongson.com/free-slots-to-changing-direction/

Take advantage of this opportunity, whether buying a ticket or trying your luck to get a free seat. As Jack Canfield puts it "You will always get what you have always gotten, if you do what you've always done." Do something about it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment