Saturday, January 15, 2011

29 Simple Things You Can Do To Have A Fantastic 2011


I was trying to de-clutter my mailbox (which I have added to my daily goal of opening at least 10 unread e-mails everyday until there are no unread e-mails anymore) when I opened this one from one of the best investments I made in my life, the Truly Rich Club.

But I'm not here to tell you why you should join the club. I was ready for more and that's the only reason I will tell you. I'm re-posting Bo Sachez's 29 Simple Things You Can Do To Have A Fantastic 2011 because I aspire to do this 29 things yearly for the rest of my life. It will be like my yearly bucket list.


1. Laugh with inspiring friends at least once a week or more
2. Have Mentors in the most important areas of your life
3. Walk 30 minutes a day
4. Use your talents for God
5. Invest 20% of your income every month

6. Read one inspiring book a month
7. Cut TV watching to the barest minimum (Zero is a good number)
8. Limit newspaper reading to 5 minutes or less a day
9. Take vacations often
10. Eat fruits for breakfast

11. Always have a salad for lunch and dinner
12. Start a business (or improve your business) this year
13. Always be grateful to God and others
14. Always live by your deepest values
15. Spend time with God everyday

16. Play with your kids at least once a day (If you don’t have any, borrow.)
17. Have a weekly date with your spouse (If you don’t have any, don’t borrow!)
18. Date your parents regularly
19. Before you sleep, remove all anger by forgiveness
20. Be the kindest person you can be

21. Find your passion and live it fully
22. Give more hugs (and receive as many)
23. Listen to understand, not to reply
24. Celebrate more often
25. Put people over projects

26. Enjoy quiet and solitude
27. Always give 10% of your income to God
28. Keep dreaming
29. Join the Truly Rich Club

Why 29? I don't know. Why not 30 or 28? Only Bo Sanchez can answer that. For me, 29 fits right for me this year. But nobody saying, you can stop at 29. Life goes on whether you choose to or not.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why not take this renewed inspiration for the year and apply that to your financial affairs, check out the Truly Rich Club at

http://www.bosanchezmembers.com/amember/go.php?r=11497&i=10

No comments:

Post a Comment