Friday, October 22, 2010

What to do after Registering at Mark So's Forex Orientation?

This is the e-mail message I received right after I registered in Mark So's Forex Orientation:

Hi,

Thank you for registering. I know you are very eager to learn more about forex trading so I'm extending to you a Free slot for this incredibly valuable Forex seminar: "FOREX ORIENT" on the condition that you complete 2 simple steps:

1.) Fill up a Trading account application form(FXCM)
http://www.forexclubmanila.com/fcm-openacct.html

Or Fill up a Trading account application form(FX SOL)
http://timingyourtrade.com/broker/fx-solutions-sign-up-page.html


P.S. I tried the second link but it did not work so I went to the first link which worked. I chose a joint account so I can also include my husband's name. To choose a joint account, just click on the drop down menu of the type of accounts. After submitting the form, I received an error message.

ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://secure2.fxcorporate.com/fxtr/?

The following error was encountered:

•Read Error
The system returned:

(104) Connection reset by peerAn error condition occurred while reading data from the network. Please retry your request.

Your cache administrator is admin@skybroadband.com.ph.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generated Sat, 23 Oct 2010 03:07:19 GMT by proxy5.skybroadband.com.ph (squid/2.7.STABLE7)


Anyway, I think the error is not because of the website but some protection controls set-up in my computer. My action plan: I think it would be better to log-in again and when I'm successful I will blog about it. As for error 104, I searched for it in Google but so far I haven't read anything that will offer me a solution.

P.S.S. VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ TO AVOID UNNECESSARY HASSLE IN YOUR LIFE

There is no obligation on your part to fund your trading account,
this step is a"just -in-case-you-want-to-get-started-in-forex-trading" application form. Also, the application form will not cost you anything, just a little time and effort in filling it out.


2.) Submit a copy of the following documents 5 days before the seminar:

-Valid ID with picture (i.e. valid passport, Drivers license, etc.)

-Proof of Billing Address (Utility Bill* -- please scan the entire page, not just your
name and address.)

*The utility bill must show the name and address you used when you applied for
the trading account in step 1

Please scan and email the above documents to ctm@forexclubmanila.com or afk@forexclubmanila.com

Once you have finished these 2 additional steps, your slot for the seminar will be
confirmed. So all you have to do now is to attend and enjoy the seminar.

PLEASE NOTE: If you do not accomplish the 2 steps above, the Course Fee will be P500


What: Mark So's Forex Orientation
Where: 1503A West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center,
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center Pasig City
When: 2PM - 4PM NOVEMBER 6, 2010 (Saturday)


For more information, please call (632) 6874445 / 6873416 / 6874645 and look for Aiza or Cynthia our Forex Customer Service Representatives


Thanks and looking forward to seeing you at the Seminar,
Mark So
Chief Forex Trainer / Trader
Forex Club Manila

No comments:

Post a Comment